ARE YOU STRUGGLING TO RAISE A CHALLENGING CHILD?
- Normal behavioral techniques backfire?
- Lots of power struggles and arguing?
- Escalating punishments don’t get results?
- Simple requests are ignored?
- Everyday life is a struggle?
- Your child is not reaching their potential at home or school?
- Want to decrease the drama and negativity?
ATTEND THIS SEMINAR TO LEARN A POWERFUL AND AMAZING METHOD.
THE NURTURED HEART APPROACH™
November 17 2-6pm
Grounds for Hope Cafe located in the Trinity Building at
Green Trails Shopping Center in Lisle
2701 Maple Avenue, Lisle Il
COST: $89 person/$129 couple
Learn the secret of what your child is truly after by making a simple 180° shift in how you use YOUR emotional energy and attention to TRANSFORM your challenging child into one who flourishes and reaches their potential. Learn specific techniques to “hijack” them into success and create an unbreakable bond between you and your child.
About the presenter:
Dan Peterson MS, LCPC and Certified Nurtured Heart Trainer has over a decade of experience working with challenging children and their families. He has worked in area schools, mental health facilities and private practice. He is considered the area expert in teaching the Nurtured Heart Approach to parents and school personnel.